||This page contains the list of companies in Joint Ventures category. Click on the company name to get further details of the company.
Add your company to IndiaCatalog Web Directory Start »
| ||» Delhi Metro Rail Corporation |
For implementation and subsequent operation of Delhi MRTS, a company under the name Delhi Metro Rail Corporation was registered on 03-05-95 under the Companies Act, 1956. DMRC has equal equity participation from GOI and GNCTD .DMRC, not falling within the category of a Public Sector Undertaking, is vested with greater autonomy and powers to execute this gigantic project involving many technical complexities, under difficult urban environment and within a very limited time frame.
| ||» Electronics Corporation of India Limited(ECIL)|
ECIL, was formed in the year 1967, to be the torch bearer of technology revolution in the seventies with the motto of R&D and self-reliance, the key factors for growth. Over the years, ECIL has set up extensive infrastructure for design, development, manufacturing and quality assurance which includes , computer aided design and manufacturing, computer networks for material management and MIS, antenna spinning facility, antenna test range, quality control and calibration laboratories and all that is required to enable the company to perform.
| ||» National Centre for Trade Information (NCTI)|
With a view to creating an institutional mechanism for collection and dissemination of trade data and improving information services to the business community especially small and medium enterprises, the National Centre for Trade Information (NCTI) was set up in 1995 under the Ministry of Commerce & Industry pursuant to a Cabinet decision. NCTI a non profit joint venture of India Trade Promotion Organisation (ITPO) and National Informatics Centre (NIC) is a Ministry of Commerce & Industry, Govt. of India recognised Trade Point-India under the Trade Efficiency Programme of United Nations Conference on Trade & Development (UNCTAD). The Trade Point Programme of the UNCTAD has certified NCTI as an Operational Trade Point in New Delhi.
| ||» Pipavav Railway Corporation Ltd. (PRCL)|
Pipavav Railway Corporation Ltd. (PRCL) is a Joint Venture of Indian Railways and the Gujarat Pipavav Port Ltd (GPPL), set up to construct, maintain and operate 270 kilometer long broad gauge railway line connecting port of Pipavav, in the state of Gujarat to Surendranagar Jn. on Western Railway . PRCL is the first infrastructure modal of Public - Private Partnership in rail transportation. PRCL enjoys the status of a Railway Administration, under Railway Act, 1989.
| ||» Rehabilitation Plantations Ltd., Punalur (RPL)|
RPL started as a government rubber plantation scheme in 1972 for the settlement of Sri Lankan repatriates which was necessitated by Sirimao-Shastri Agreement of 1964. Later on it was formed into Government Company and incorporrated on 05/05/1976. The authorised share capital of the company is Rs.350.00 lakhs and the paid up capital is Rs.339.27 lakhs. The share capital contribution of Government of India is 40% and remaining 60% was contributed by Government of Kerala.
| ||» Tehri Hydro Development Corporation Ltd.(THDC) |
Tehri Hydro Development Corporation Ltd.(THDC) was incorporated on 12.7.1988 as a Joint Venture of Government of India & Government of U.P.
|India Resource Center|
|» Free India Classifieds|
Introducing IndiaCatalog Free Classifieds. Post your free classified ads. Inviting Real Estate Agents, Travel Agents, Job Placement Agents and others to post their advertisements for free.
|» Global Web Directory|
Web directory listing of Global companies. Send enquiries to international companies.
|» India Yellow Pages|
Yellow Pages for Mumbai, Delhi, Bangalore, Chennai, Kolkota, Hyderabad, Pune and more Indian cites.
|» Logistics Directory|
Find supply chain management consultants, freight forwarders, trucking companies in India.
|» Photo Gallery|
This page provides you with links to images of India displaying Celebrities Photos, Automobiles Photos,latest Movies Photos, Sports Photos, Photos of Bollywood Stars and many more.
|» Agriculture Directory|
Find Fresh Vegitables, Fruits, Basmati Rice, Meat, Poultry and Seafood producers in India.
|» Real Estate in India|
Real Estate directory of India. Find agents, builders and suppliers.
|» Gems & Jewellery|
Find jewellery, gems and diamond merchants in India.
|Directory Premium Listing|
Enhance your presence in the most comprehensive web directory. Order Premium Listing of your company website in India's Premier Web Directory.
|Cheap Soccer Jersey|