|Don Davis Auto Group|
|The Don Davis Auto Group rounds up some sturdy wheels for Ranger and Cowboy fans, as well as surrounding residents in the Dallas/Fort Worth metroplex. The company sells new cars and trucks built by Chrysler, Dodge, Ford, Jeep, Lincoln, Mercury, Nissan, Scion, and Toyota. It sells them through a handful of dealerships in the North Texas cities of Arlington and Grapevine. The Don Davis Auto Group also peddles used cars and provides collision repair and service from its shop in Arlington. The auto group moves about 8,000 vehicles each year. Don Davis Auto Group was founded in 1979 by Don Davis, who owns 80% of the capital stock. Robert Howard owns the other 20%.|
|Office Address||1901 N Collins St., |
Arlington, TX 76011 USA
|Executives||Robert Howard, President|
|Jim Brown, CFO|
(No Votes) Rate | Add to Favorites | Print this Page | Tell-a-friend | Add a comment
Related companies |
| Freightliner, Sterling, Western Star of Arizona, Ltd|
Freightliner, Sterling, Western Star of Arizona sells and services Freightliner heavy trucks, including Freightliner's Sterling and Western Star brands. The company operates three dealerships -- locat...
web site url : http://www.freightlinertrucks.com/
| Isaac Agnew (Holdings) Ltd|
The Agnew Group is one of Ireland's leading retailers of new and used prestige and luxury cars. Established for over 40 years, we have unrivalled experience in helping you choose your next car or help...
web site url : http://www.agnewcars.com/
| Kuni Automotive Group|
Kuni Automotive has the right wheels for the Left Coast. The auto group annually sells new BMW, Buick, Honda, Land Rover, Lexus, Saab, Smart, and Volkswagen cars at about eight dealerships in Californ...
web site url : http://www.kuniauto.com/default.aspx?
|Boucher Automotive Group|
The Boucher Group is ranked in the Nation's top 100 Megadealers and Arthur Anderson & Company rank Boucher 26th in Wisconsin's Largest Privately Owned Companies. The Boucher Group, in addition to its ...
web site url : http://www.boucherautos.com/
|DriveTime Automotive Group, Inc.|
DriveTime Automotive, formerly known as Ugly Duckling, is a leading used-car dealership chain, primarily targeting low-income customers and those with credit problems. To cater to these subprime custo...
web site url : http://www.drivetime.com/
|Be the first person to write a business review for Don Davis Auto Group||
|India Resource Center|
| » Free India Classifieds|
Introducing IndiaCatalog Free Classifieds. Post your free classified ads. Inviting Real Estate Agents, Travel Agents, Job Placement Agents and others to post their advertisements for free.
| » Global Web Directory|
Web directory listing of Global companies. Send enquiries to international companies.
| » India Yellow Pages|
Yellow Pages for Mumbai, Delhi, Bangalore, Chennai, Kolkota, Hyderabad, Pune and more Indian cites.
| » Logistics Directory|
Find supply chain management consultants, freight forwarders, trucking companies in India.
| » Photo Gallery|
This page provides you with links to images of India displaying Celebrities Photos,Automobiles Photos,latest Movies Photos,Sports Photos,Photos of Bollywood Stars and many more.
| » Agriculture Directory|
Find Fresh Vegitables, Fruits, Basmati Rice, Meat, Poultry and Seafood producers in India.
| » Real Estate in India|
Real Estate directory of India. Find agents, builders and suppliers.
| » Gems & Jewellery|
Find jewellery, gems and diamond merchants in India.