About Fiat 500
The Fiat 500 small car will be imported to India as a completely built unit, as an image building exercise for the car maker in the country. The Fiat 500 as a mass market product in India, considering that it will cost more than much larger cars in India, like the Skoda Octavia or Honda Civic. The Fiat 500 will be a flagship model for the company - Fiat's image has not really recovered in India after their initial hiccups in the late 1990s. Their alliance with Tata Motors in India has taken care of the negativity somewhat, but customers are still nervous about going in for a Fiat. A high end, iconic model (for India) like the Fiat 500 should go some way in restroing Fiat's credibility in India.
Designed by FIAT style centre, the vintage Fiat 500 is full with fun, sporty, technological, refined, stylish and comfortable.
Lots of details and options for style, sportiness and comfort, giving innumeriable different combinations for the 500. the mid-line slopes slightly at the front, giving the car an impression of sturdiness. the mid-line slopes slightly at the front, giving the car an impression of sturdiness.
Salient Features of Fiat 500
- Body coloured bumper
- Chromed exterior door handles
- Automatic (one-zone) climate control with pollen filter
- Cigarette lighter
- Courtesy handle on passenger side
- Car radio with CD and Mp3 player, 4 speakers + 2 tweeters
- Fiat CODE (electronic antitheft)
- Power windows and centralised locking
- Fire Prevention System (FPS)
- Lane change indicator
- Dual stage driver and passenger airbags